Admission to Hospital
Here is a list of things to bring in with you for your delivery.
- 4 large packs of maternity sanitary towels.
- 3 or more cotton night dresses or pyjamas (an old night dress or T-shirt is quite adequate for labour ward)
- Disposable / old large panties
- Dressing gown, slippers
- Toiletries: shower cap, soap, towels, face cloth, wash bag etc
- Your medical record chart
- 4 baby vests, 6 baby grows, bibs or towels
- Baby towels for washing baby
- 24 disposable nappies (extra will be required if the baby is admitted to the NNU)
- 1 roll cotton wool – option: baby wipes, baby cleansing lotion Vaseline/Sudocrem
- Blanket and hat for going home
- Baby seat for car
The Cork University Maternity Hospital
All pregnancy patients are managed on this site.
Prof Greene Dr O’Riordan and Dr J Coulter have gynaecology theatre lists on this site.